Social media firm is to tighten rules after ‘misrepresentation’ row over Conservative party advert.
- SATIPS IT broadsheet editor featured in Independent Education Today
- Satips Handwriting Competition deadline now July 1st, 2021
- Winner of global COVID teacher prize urges ‘inspirational’ teachers to apply for award
- Barnardo’s Education Community launches to support teachers and students through the pandemic
- Letter from Richard Tovey, President of Satips
Hundreds of childcare providers are facing recruitment problems ahead of an increase in free nursery entitlement.
Judges to decide if special educational needs and disabilities funding decisions have been lawful.
The policy fails to protect families in tough times, says the Child Poverty Action Group and the Church of England.
Police investigating the leak of an A-level maths paper arrest two people.
Pop stars are also more likely to have gone to private school than university vice-chancellors.
Daniel Webster has been off school for two years due to illness and school refusal.
Five pupils wearing boxer shorts performed a dance which was deemed “inappropriate” by the school’s head.
How a cross-generational therapeutic knees-up can help old and young alike.
People behind #RealAsianGranny tell stories about the strongest women they know, their grandmothers.