SATIPS is consistently looking to provide added benefits for our member schools, and we are aware that many Senior Leaders in schools are so busy that they rarely have the time or opportunities to research and source the most appropriate suppliers for the many and varied services that their schools require.
Accordingly, to assist our member schools, SATIPS has developed a group of ‘Preferred Suppliers’. These are companies and organisations that offer high quality services and products. They have been fully reviewed by SATIPS and can be confidently recommended. In essence SATIPS has removed the need for senior members of schools to search for potential suppliers, for SATIPS has fulfilled that requirement.
Crucially the Preferred Suppliers have pledged to offer their very best prices to member schools, more favourable than available to other schools.
The following are the Preferred Suppliers that have been finalised:
- Books – Browns Books for Students
- Caps – The 1839 Company
- Energy consumption and renewables – The Green Business Company
- Fire Protection and Equipment – Smiths Fire
- Handwriting pens, pencils and educational supplies – Nexus The Educators Connection Ltd
- Housekeeping and Catering Audits – The CAP Award scheme
- Legionella Testing and Water Hygiene – P&W Water Hygiene Ltd.
- Photographs – PhotoDay
- Printing – Neil Terry Design & Print
- Ski and Educational Travel – IBT Travel
- Sports Tours – Lions Sports Tours
Wines – Austin-Bailey Wines
More detailed information about each Preferred Supplier is set out below.
To benefit from being members of SATIPS, schools must provide their SATIPS membership number when making contact with any Preferred Supplier.