Auditing the issues
• Knowing your strengths and analysing your goals.
• What does school expect from you?
• Understanding your support network
• How does the world outside school impact on your own well-being?
Developing better communication skills
• Understanding the messages we give out
• Developing an awareness of how our expectations colour our engagement with others
• Remaining assertive and in control
• Applying techniques to minimise difficult situations.
Better whole school well-being
• What are the barriers to better well-being and effective work-life balance?
• Effective strategies for time management – How to make things happen.
• Changing habits and making a workable action plan.
• Learning how to say ‘no’
Work-life balance – Whatever that means!
• What does it mean to have work/life balance.
• Why does staff morale matter?
• Tried and tested techniques and ideas for managing stress levels.
• Celebrating success
About Steve Burnage
Steve Burnage is a successful consultant, author and trainer who uses his breadth of experience in teaching, learning and leadership in urban, rural and inner city UK schools to deliver direct, contemporary and highly relevant advice, guidance and support to senior and middle leaders, teachers and support staff in schools, colleges and academies both nationally and internationally.