- This event has passed.
Excellence in prep school middle leadership
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This course will enable new, aspiring and experienced middle leaders in prep schools to develop skills and techniques to lead their teams to be the best it can be, to develop strategies to engage and motivate colleagues, to become focused and effective practitioners, to build confidence in dealing effectively with difficult and challenging colleagues and parents; and to ensure teaching, learning and progress in your prep school are at their very best.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• Any prep school teacher with middle leadership responsibility
• Senior Leaders in Charge of middle leaders
• Line managers
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
By the end of this course, delegates will have:
• Increased their understanding of the most current national and international thinking on effective middle leadership and inspection expectations.
• Been provided with practical, effective strategies to improve standards of teaching, learning and progress across.
• Gained further understanding, practical strategies, guidance, techniques, on how to lead their teams.
• Developed enhanced ways of ensuring senior leadership support.
• Enhance their ability to lead and manage staff to improve outcomes
COURSE LEADER: Steve Burnage
Steve’s career spans over 25 years teaching and senior leadership experience in inner city, urban and rural schools. Now a well-respected trainer, consultant and author who is frequently rated ‘outstanding’ by his clients, Steve makes regular contributions to education magazines and newspapers and his ‘BiteSized Training’ is now a regular CPD feature in SecEd magazine. Steve brings a wealth of whole school, faculty and department leadership and development expertise and relevant professional experience to this course.