Very informative, lots of thought-provoking ideas.
Tanya Cross Assistant Head, Inglehurst Junior School
- Do you know what outstanding looks like in the early years?
- Are you able to evidence it in practice?
To be outstanding is a shared responsibility between early years practitioners, line managers/senior leaders and parents. Embedding a learning culture of improvement is an essential ingredient on this journey. Understanding these needs and how they express themselves in the early years environment will help achieve this goal.
- Understanding and recognising the key features of quality EYFS practice
- Understanding the Characteristics of Effective Learning
- The role of the EYFS leader in the pursuit of outstanding
- Unpicking the inspection framework
- The importance of parental engagement and partnerships
Who is this course for?
EYFS practitioners, EYFS leaders, Heads or Senior Leadership new to the Early Years’ experience.