This course is now sold out
Tuesday, 12th October, 2021 (from 04:00 PM to 06:30 PM)
- Are you clear on what ISI Inspectors are looking for?
- How do you support teachers making the transition from good and excellent?
- Are all pupils engaged, making progress or inspired and challenged in lessons?
- Can you demonstrate how teaching is making a difference in your school?
The answers to these questions are developed in full on this essential course for preparing for an ISI EQ Inspection. The course dispels misconceptions, clarifies the criteria and shares the theory and research behind the ISI approach. It sets out what excellent teaching looks like and how it can be identified and strengthened throughout the school.
Teachers of Year 3 and above would benefit from this course, but it is particularly suited to middle and senior leaders.
- The inspectors’ view: What are they looking for?
- Progress, planning and feedback: The expectations and requirements.
- What Excellent looks like: What makes a lesson excellent or outstanding?
- Moving from Good to Excellent or outstanding in all lessons.
- How teaching can make a difference.
SPEAKER: John Medlicott
John Medlicott is the Director of JMC Education, having held a number of key academic and pastoral leadership roles in schools and colleges. As a teacher trainer and school improvement consultant he is regularly graded as “outstanding” by delegates on their evaluation forms. He has recently spoken on challenge and differentiation at a National Conference for Deputy Headteachers and is a regular Keynote speaker and workshop provider in School Leadership and Teaching and Learning.
Date: Tuesday, 12th October, 2021
Session: 04:00 PM to 06:30 PM
The Webinar will be online, using a platform such as Zoom or Teams, and delegates will be sent a code in order to sign in. Delegates will be provided with all the materials and the Powerpoint as a pdf.
Online Booking Form:
Please complete the following online booking form to book a place on this course. We will be in contact to arrange payment.
If you are having a problem please ask a question below.