90% of brain development occurs by the age of 5, so it is crucial that we provide early years experiences that support the whole child.
The aim of this training is to build the teachers confidence in providing holistic activities that support emotional, psychological and physical development in young children. Teachers will also gain a greater understanding how to plan effectively in line with the EYFS.
- Understanding holistic approach
- How to support emotional, psychological & physical development of children
- Identifying individual interests
- Using stories and philosophical questions to support confidence and emotional intelligence
- How to plan holistic activities in line with the EYFS
EYFS Teachers, Nursery Nurses & Apprentices, EYFS Leaders & Managers, EYFS Head Teachers and Senior Leadership
The inset will be delivered in an afternoon session, running from 1.00pm to 3.30pm.
It is followed by a complimentary course running from 4.00pm to 6.30pm:
Teaching with inspiration in the EYFS (B)
Delegates may opt to attend both sessions at a discounted rate:
Holistic Development in the EYFS + Teaching with inspiration in the EYFS (A + B)